CAMBRIDGE INTERNATIONAL AS and A LEVEL
Cambridge International AS and A level
Thousands of learners worldwide gain places at leading universities every year with Cambridge International AS and A Levels. The syllabuses develop a deep understanding of subjects and independent thinking skills.
Cambridge International A Level is typically a two-year course, and Cambridge International AS Level is typically one year. Some subjects can be started as a Cambridge International AS Level and extended to a Cambridge International A Level.
Cambridge International AS & A Levels develop learners’ knowledge, understanding and skills in:
· In-depth subject content & independent thinking
· Applying knowledge and understanding to new as well as familiar situations.
· Handling and evaluating different types of information source
· Thinking logically and presenting ordered and coherent arguments
· Making judgements, recommendations and decisions
· Presenting reasoned explanations, understanding implications and communicating them logically and clearly.